He's a cutie, and I can really see resemblance between him and our babies. Are you planning an international trip, or just getting the passport in case?
Yeah! I'm so happy to know that you are a mommy, how exciting and that you have a blog! We'll definitely keep in touch! Cuando nos vemos?
The top picture of this post especially looks like he could be one of Jill and Marty's kids. Its fun to see the family resemblance.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He's a cutie, and I can really see resemblance between him and our babies. Are you planning an international trip, or just getting the passport in case?
Yeah! I'm so happy to know that you are a mommy, how exciting and that you have a blog! We'll definitely keep in touch! Cuando nos vemos?
The top picture of this post especially looks like he could be one of Jill and Marty's kids. Its fun to see the family resemblance.
Post a Comment