I guess that spring is supposed to make us all livelier, right? Well that certainly is the case with Isaac. In the last week (since getting his immunizations, really) he has become exceptionally more interactive with us and attentive to his toys. Unfortunately he has also decided to get up twice in the night to eat. I know that I am still lucky it isn't more, but I thought that nightime feedings were supposed to be decreasing, not increasing! So, we am getting more tired these days, but enjoying Isaac! So here is a sampling of the last week and a half:
A short trip to Mt Auburn cemetery to enjoy the blossoms.
Playing with his daddy.

Enjoying his mobile.


Bath time. This has become a more popular activity with Isaac. It was a bit touch and go at first, but he has started to realize that if he gives it a chance it really isn't that bad. Putting the warm, wet washcloth on his chest also helped...

All dressed up for church. I have been busting out his 3-6 month clothes so he can wear more than just jammies all of the time. The clothes are still a bit big, but I figure that is better than too small.
4 comments:
Night feedings are frequently one step forward, two steps back. I think he's right around the age for a growth spurt, so he must need more energy for all the new interaction and play.
He is so darling, and so is daddy playing with him!
How cute! Aren't little boys fun?!
What a cute face! I love the one of him just chillin' in the bath tub. So cute.
-2nd cousin Rachel
Post a Comment