So, I am behind on posting and will try to put up some more photos soon. But in the meantime, Isaac had his four month check up today and did great. He is now weighing in at 15lbs 1 oz (50th percentile), 25" long (58th percentile) and 44cm head (90th percentile). His doctor's comment when I mentioned how much we like his large head was: "yea, he's really got a melon there!" He sure does and it is pretty dang cute.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Four month check up
So, I am behind on posting and will try to put up some more photos soon. But in the meantime, Isaac had his four month check up today and did great. He is now weighing in at 15lbs 1 oz (50th percentile), 25" long (58th percentile) and 44cm head (90th percentile). His doctor's comment when I mentioned how much we like his large head was: "yea, he's really got a melon there!" He sure does and it is pretty dang cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is really cute!!
So fun to see your family. Isaac is so cute.
Post a Comment