Friday, August 15, 2008

Isaac's first research study

Isaac recently participated in his first research study. It was being conducted at Harvard and was studying how infants process numbers. So he got to wear a cool neoprene hat and look at dots being flashed on a screen with an occasional farm animal to help him refocus on the dots. I think that he had a blast-mostly because he got to watch something that resembled TV (he never gets to do that at home) and they had really cool toys to distract him while they put the hat on and took these pictures. I have never been able to find toys that he likes so much.

2 comments:

Elise said...

What a cute little research subject. I'm sure he's much more fun to work with than lab rats! He's getting so big!

Jessica said...

That hat is TOO FUNNY! He looks so smart already....