Thursday, September 4, 2008

The wedding

I am finally getting some photos from Mike and Sharon's wedding up. It was a good time.

This first batch are from outside the temple after the ceremony.

Isaac was doing well. He was extremely slobbery, but he usually is.

Peter and Vanessa seemed to hit it off really well.

Afterward we had a nice dinner with Blue Ribbon BBQ-Mmmmm! We are still enjoying some of the leftovers that we froze.

Sharon's very cool friend Janet came in from California for the occasion. We like her a lot and wish that she would move to Boston.


Somehow Sharon and Mike actually caved in and did the cake thing. I never thought that I would see the day.


Peter was having a lot of fun since dinner was next door to the nursery and there were lots of cool new toys.


Zoe and Vanessa.


Lastly a shot of the Forsberg women. It is rare that we are all together.

4 comments:

Jardinefamily said...

The pictures are great. I am so bummed I wasn't able to make it out. I really wanted to. Reed and Heidi were up visiting that same time. Sharon looks great. I can't wait to meet her hubby. Who is Vanessa?

Sally said...

Such cute pictures!

Jill said...

Great to see a picture with you and all your sisters. I hope that they are all doing well!

"The Savages" said...

I love all the pictures & updates. It's so fun to see your little one grow, he's so cute! Can you believe Sean just turned 1 & Andy is in preschool?- time flies. Before you know it you'll have a little one in school.....
Besos!