Sunday, March 1, 2009

Birthday Boy!

Isaac had his big first birthday this week. We celebrated yesterday and he had fun eating some cupcake and opening presents.



He liked the candle and required a lot of supervision during this phase. I think that he is not quite ready to learn about fire.


He was not sure what to think about the cake at first, but enjoyed it and topped it off with some milk.



He enjoyed his gifts. We made him a board with a bunch of latches on it. He also was pleased to get some of his favorite snacks (freeze-dried fruits, mmmm...).

3 comments:

Harmony said...

Happy b-day, Isaac! Was anyone there to celebrate the event with you?
You guys are so creative with the board gift; I wouldn't have thought of that.

Julie Markham said...

Happy Birthday, Isaac! Wish I had been there for some of that cake...

Kay said...

I love the videos and pictures of Isaac. What a happy little boy he is.