Isaac was his usual hyper self and had to see, touch and mouth everything that he could run to. Grandma was nice and offered to dress him. This is not a trivial task.
Isaac really enjoyed Grandpa Bill's swimming pool. we greased him up with sunscreen and gave him a mohawk. I kind of like the look for him. Aleks also accentuated his side curls so he kind of looked like an oompa loompa.

Isaac alas started to strut his wrestling stuff. We partially got him dressed for bed and took a break (it is exhausting to get him in clothes). He kind of looked like a wrestler (big belly, strutting, etc). So we did his first photo shoot as a wrestler. I am hoping that he does not get any ideas from this. All I remember from the wrestlers in high school was that they would walk around with dixie cups on the days of their meets spitting so that they would lose weight.

3 comments:
If there ever was a natural for belly-flops, it would be Isaac. He'll bounce right off the water!
Great fotos!! Isaac is sure one wiggly little boy but lots of fun. I miss him already.
It was great to see you guys! Issac looks like a natural sumo wrestler. If he ever decides to take the wrestling route in high school his uncle Dave can give him plenty of tips.
Post a Comment