I went to see Sharon and Mike's new baby today: Benjamin. Melissa was really nice and babysat Isaac so I could head to the hospital. Isaac is totally fascinated by Henry and did really well. He arrived a bit earlier than expected so he is taking time to continue developing and picking up new skills in the NICU. Things seem to be going well. Sharon is recovering well and enjoying the hospital food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aw! Cute little baby! Glad to hear mom and baby are doing well!
Your Ike sure is adorable!!!
Cute mom and bby. I'm excited to see him in the flesh.
Congratulations to Sharon & Mike! How much did Benjamin weigh? He is a cute baby.
Tell Sharon congrats! I really thought the hospital food was the best too. Henry looks like a little sweetie. I bet he and Issac will have some fun times together.
Post a Comment