Sunday, January 10, 2010

Moving

So, somehow we had a total change of heart and decided to look at buying a home. After only three times out with a realtor, we came across a little home in Arlington that we fell in love with. After competing with someone else who had an offer on it and haggling a bit, we signed the purchase and sale on Friday. We are set to move mid February and are pretty excited about it. Here are just a couple of shots. I am pretty excited to have a back yard.


13 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh Laura, it looks AWESOME!!!!!! I especially like the glossy floors and moulding. Paint colors are cool too, will you keep them? Having a backyard is a necessity with kids -- I'm so excited for you guys!

Sally said...

It's beautiful!!! Congrats! Good luck with the move.

Jessica said...

Kitchen/dining lighting is awesome, too. I can't wait to see more pictures after you move in!

Elise said...

I love your new house! I can't wait to come visit!! I agree with Jessica, the paint colors are awesome.

Terese said...

We just had Sam and Kirstin Stone over and they said you were moving into their ward. That is going to be so sad for us at Cambridge, but your new house is so awesome! I bet you guys are going to love it!

Alex said...

Such a cute house. Congratulations! But... sorry to see you leave the neighborhood.

Let me know if you need help moving.

Alex said...

Such a cute house. Congratulations! But... sorry to see you leave the neighborhood.

Let me know if you need help moving.

Julie Markham said...

Great house! I hope you start thinking about some gardening. It's a great way to be outside with the kiddies while they run around.

Amberli said...

congratulations guys! that is really fantastic news and the house is so darling!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you and I'm looking forward to seeing it when I come out for the baby.

Meredith said...

Love it!! What a darling new england home and Arlington is wonderful.

Harmony said...

The house is adorable! Love the dining/kitchen area. It's so nice and open. I'm thrilled for you guys.

Drewmeister said...

Congratulations on your new home. the kitchen/dining room area looks wonderful!
Lori Lyn