Monday, May 3, 2010

Some photos

I have been having some strange errors every time I upload photos, so here are a few that managed to upload without errors. We are overdue posting photos of William. He is super cute and a really great baby.

His favorite pose.


Bathtime-he is not getting one again until our water starts flowing in a safe way. We have been under a boil water alert since Saturday.


This from last night. He is a lot chubbier than Isaac ever was.


We have had a large box around that Isaac has been enjoying.


Isaac is still doing well with William. He likes to give him hugs and kisses. We find ourselves saying "gentle" a lot. Last night he was telling us about what he learned at nursery at church and said that Jesus loves Daddy and Jesus loves William (or Wim, as he says). I somehow got left out, but I guess that is ok.


No comments: