Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Brotherly Love

Isaac has really taken to William. At daycare, he does not want to go outside without William and asks to see him regularly. He loves to give him kisses (and throw toys at him while I am feeding him, lest you get the idea that we have a perfectly harmonious relationship here).

He hugs and kisses like a boy.



Sharing.


Sharing stickers with William.


Some shots of the big boy. He is such a happy and smiley kid. I love it! Our pediatrician mentioned that this was her favorite baby phase back when we were in with Isaac at his two month check up. I did not really appreciate it then, but I think that I am appreciating it more now. He is smiley and interactive, not mobile, not eating solids, and at least knows when it is nighttime (that does not mean he is going to sleep through it, though).






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel says, "William is adorable!!
Isaac is so cute. William looks like a laptop with that apple sticker on his head."

Jill Lundell said...

I am loving these photos. It brings back memories of having an infant and a 2 year old. Sophie used to jump over Rachel when I would lay her on the floor. It would freak me out and no matter what I said or did she just kept doing it. Ahhh, the joys of having a new baby and a child who is too little to have any type of good judgement.