Sunday, September 19, 2010

I don't think that we are going to be potty trained soon

Isaac got something at the store this last week that he was crazy excited about: Thomas the Tank Engine underwear. He held the package all through the store and on the ride home in the car. Once home we opened them up and I watched to see how this would go. Not so good...He put them on his head (did not get a picture of that one), then his hands, then my foot, then this:



Later that evening, with some help, we got them on correctly for a brief moment. He loved them and insisted on being stripped of all other clothing so as to fully enjoy them. Now we are working on explaining how these differ from diapers. Any tips?


1 comment:

Jill Lundell said...

Can't help you there. I am a terrible potty trainer. None of my kids were potty trained before they were three and a half. Good luck.