I decided that rather than wait until I actually upload photos to the computer and go through them, I might actually just post something without photos. At the rate I am going, I will never post anything again if I wait for photos.
So here are some goings-on with us these days. Part of the reason we are behind is that William got sick a couple weeks ago and ended up in the ER. Our pediatrician was concerned about his breathing and sent us there to be safe. Aleks had taken him to the doctor while I was at work, so needless to say, I was a bit distracted after I got the call from Aleks that we might be heading to the ER with William, which we ended up doing. Thankfully he was doing ok and they sent us home with a nebulizer that night. He was still smiling and giggling through all the wheezing and coughing. He is a really, really happy kid.
Isaac is saying lots of funny things. Yesterday he woke up from his nap and I when I went upstairs, I found him wandering around with a bucket with some toys in it saying "Christmas" over and over again. Today he told me that he wants to go to Christmas so he can get Diesel, and Mavis and some other toys.
He tells us he does not want his "janamas" on at night.
This morning Aleks was not the favored parent. When Isaac came in to our room he told Aleks to go back to sleep because he wanted to play with Mommy. Too bad for Isaac that Mommy had already been up with William for an hour and a half (he decided to get up early) and had just gotten back in to bed. He manged to do just fine playing with Aleks. I think that sometimes he forgets that Aleks is actually a lot more fun than I am.
Now that William is enjoying the world of solid foods, we have been reminding Isaac that he once loved things like squash and sweet potatoes. Recently we offered some squash to Isaac and he told us: "No squash, William east squash. I eat applesauce and yogurt." And he does..."ganilla" yogurt.
I will try to post some photos later. I know that is why the grandparents actually look at this anyway. Who reads books without pictures anyway?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aunts read blogs without photos because we like words like janamas and ganilla!
Grandmothers like the blogs with or without photos too! Isaac really makes me smile with the funny things he says.
Photos are great but so are the verbal updates. Keep posting, with or without photos
Post a Comment