Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer fun

We are having a nice summer and the kids are having fun playing outside. William would live outside, if we let him.



I caught Aleks and William outside having a nice moment together. I really liked this one.





William is really enjoying his newfound ability to climb the stairs. He also is enjoying cars more and more and makes a nice car sound. I really love this age.



Isaac decided to do a little "decorating" outside. Thankfully it's all washable paint.





No one was spared the paint.



We have been trying to teach Isaac about work and tithing. His first big job is to empty the silverware from the dishwasher. He thought it was really fun the first two times, but since then has not been really in to it. Hmmm...



This was really funny to catch. Isaac thought it was fun to feed William. It was only a little messy.


Last weekend we decided to take the kids camping. It really seemed like a great idea. At about 10:30pm when no one was asleep and Isaac kept jumping on me, it really did not seem like a great idea. We had fun, but I am still a bit tired and recovering. I think that the kids are, too.

William discovered my toothbrush, toothpaste and shampoo. He seems to feel a strong need to taste everything. I remind myself that Isaac has gotten over that, so this will not last forever.



While camping we went to a farm and did some cherry picking. It was pretty fun and really delicious. There were farm animals (mostly goats) that the kids liked a lot.





Aleks told Isaac to kiss the goat, and Isaac really took him seriously. Sometimes we forget how literal three year olds are.







No comments: