Aleks has been trying to help him to learn to sit up.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Hanging out.
So it has been a while since I posted anything. I am making up for lost time by posting a lot today. It seems like a nice Sunday activity. Isaac has been getting super smiley and fun lately. We can't get enough of him. The drawback is that he likes to be awake so much he is not napping as well (he is waking up right now from a short nap).
Aleks has been trying to help him to learn to sit up.




Aleks has been trying to help him to learn to sit up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
CUTE boy! Glad you posted again. :)
So cute!!!! Love the pics!
Hey it's your favorite cousin!(yeah I know your thinking kelly who?) We are down here visiting Grandma and I saw your blog on her computer. Your baby is so cute. Looks like you are having lots of fun! I understand you will be out here this weekend. It will be fun to see you guys and your cute baby!
Great pics! He's growing up and has lost the newborn look. What a darling little guy!
Post a Comment