Sunday, November 2, 2008

A little creepy (almost) crawly

Here's the Halloween post...Isaac was a spider. His costume was obviously homemade, but it worked and he certainly did not know the difference. Mostly he liked to play with the legs. They were detachable so h did not have to wear them all day.



A little post-eating face.


Bath time has become very popular with the little man. He really likes his toys.


Aleks took a risk taking this one. Thankfully the flash did not wake him up. He likes to sleep on his belly and pokes his bum up in the air. It looks pretty cute.

5 comments:

Julie Markham said...

I want to know if you took that cute spider trick or treating!

"The Savages" said...

I Love the Spider Costume- very cute! Did you make it?

Elise said...

Clever costume! Especially since he's a little crawler right now! Something about him looks like you but I can't put my finger on it. Hmmm... I think its the eyes.

Jardinefamily said...

He is so cute. I love it when babies sleep with their little bums up in the air... so sweet...

Jill said...

So fun to see how big Isaac is getting. I thought about you last weekend as we were in Ft. Lauderdale (okay actually Hollywood) visiting Monte's uncle and then going up to Orlando.