Unfortunately, Isaac is still totally fascinated with my laptop and has managed to pop off the 1 key several times. I am getting a lot better at popping it back on, though. I guess this is one of those skills learned in motherhood?
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Our little computer geek
Isaac recently got a really fun toy. He is fascinated with my laptop and is consistently trying to help me with my work. So, a coworker hunted down an old keyboard at work that was no longer being used. I brought it home from work and this is what happened.
Unfortunately, Isaac is still totally fascinated with my laptop and has managed to pop off the 1 key several times. I am getting a lot better at popping it back on, though. I guess this is one of those skills learned in motherhood?
Unfortunately, Isaac is still totally fascinated with my laptop and has managed to pop off the 1 key several times. I am getting a lot better at popping it back on, though. I guess this is one of those skills learned in motherhood?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am not surprised. With you and Aleks as parents, he is destined to be a genius!
Definitely a motherhood skill of this day and age! I guess the 'fighting for computer time" battle has begun :)
Post a Comment