The fun began with golf balls and the tracks that they slide in. Isaac mostly loved the golf balls. He took a few out of the room with him (shh, don't tell).

In the baby room, Isaac loved this. He has a small version of one of these that his grandma got him that he likes. This one was over the top fun.

He was crazy about the lady bug scooter. There were other kids who wanted to play with it, but he would have nothing to do with that.

Climbing has become one of his favorite activities (too bad we don't have any stairs). This contraption kept him entertained for quite a while.

I think that we thought that this was cooler than Isaac did. It was like a waterbed underneath the padding. He was ok with it, but was mostly intent on just climbing out.

I think that he mostly liked watching the older kid here.

Isaac LOVES our fridge. When I open it, he stops whatever he is doing and crawls right over to take a look. The fridge at the museum looked really cool, except for the Plexiglas that kept him from pulling everything out, which is what he likes to do at home (I think that is a big mess just waiting to happen).
In other news I am really suffering from baby brain. I am convinced that this is a real phenomenon. I have shown up for several meetings at work, only to find out that they were either not until the following week or that I had shown up for the wrong meeting. It would be nice to not feel like such a flake. I am fortunate to work with many other women who have had kids and are very sympathetic. Phew!
In the baby room, Isaac loved this. He has a small version of one of these that his grandma got him that he likes. This one was over the top fun.
He was crazy about the lady bug scooter. There were other kids who wanted to play with it, but he would have nothing to do with that.
Climbing has become one of his favorite activities (too bad we don't have any stairs). This contraption kept him entertained for quite a while.
I think that we thought that this was cooler than Isaac did. It was like a waterbed underneath the padding. He was ok with it, but was mostly intent on just climbing out.
I think that he mostly liked watching the older kid here.
Isaac LOVES our fridge. When I open it, he stops whatever he is doing and crawls right over to take a look. The fridge at the museum looked really cool, except for the Plexiglas that kept him from pulling everything out, which is what he likes to do at home (I think that is a big mess just waiting to happen).
In other news I am really suffering from baby brain. I am convinced that this is a real phenomenon. I have shown up for several meetings at work, only to find out that they were either not until the following week or that I had shown up for the wrong meeting. It would be nice to not feel like such a flake. I am fortunate to work with many other women who have had kids and are very sympathetic. Phew!
2 comments:
It's fun watching Isaac grow up. You got some great photos!
That little scooter is called a Wheely Bug. I think they are European, which is evident since it's a wooden, good quality toy. My friend here has two of them for her kids. You can find them at www.wheelybug.com. I want to buy one for Jack but they are really expensive.
Post a Comment