This is long overdue. We have been having a nice winter, in spite of the large amounts of snow we have been getting. Unfortunately we did not take any pictures of the snow at its peak, but here are some before the last few storms. Our front yard ended up being completely full of snow. Isaac has really enjoyed playing in it. He and Aleks made a fort in the backyard and he likes to crawl in the snow. Now that we have had rain followed by freezing and the snow is like ice we are not playing in it so much.
Thankfully our roof has been in great shape. The roof over an addition to the house needed a little shoveling off. Aleks crawled out there from the boys' room and we had fun watching.

When the bike path behind our house was really snow-packed, we would take nice walks with the kids in the sled. They liked that.
When the bike path behind our house was really snow-packed, we would take nice walks with the kids in the sled. They liked that.
Isaac has been his usual active self. Yesterday he turned three, so there will be more photos on the festivities for that when I get around to blogging again.
He and Aleks continue to enjoy a nice relationship. I think that this will continue to be the trend as he gets in to playing with specific toys and imaginary play. Aleks is so much better at that than I am.
William is ridiculously cute and a lot of fun. He is saying DaDadadadada and Mamamamamamama. I think that he even knows what they mean.
He is a really happy kid and pretty easy-going.
He really likes getting outside, even when it is cold.
He has a really chubby belly and a nice set of love handles. His pants are all a bit tight, even though he is wearing a mix of 18month and 24 month pants. The 24 month pants are generally big enough around, but too long. True fat man pants!
William is totally in love with the bath tub. It is unfortunate since he is a bit top heavy, so we have to keep a close eye on him when he is anywhere near it.
Not sure if it is possible to see that his feet are not touching the ground here. I think that we need to bath him more, since he clearly is not getting his fix of it.
This is the favorite drawer in the kitchen. I like it when they play nice together.
I am determined to teach my boys how to cook. So far Isaac is interested.
Isaac wanted one so he pulled out a hat that he got when he was a missionary for our church in Russia. Isaac liked that a lot.
3 comments:
Where did Aleks get that wig! It looks like you are all enjoying winter.
You'll really love spring after this winter. Snow is lots of fun but enough is enough....
Darling kids but I'm not prejudiced.
Hello! I found your blog while wandering around on the web looking for high school classmates. Aleks and I graduated from high school the same year, and played in the orchestra together; I was one of the many girls with an unrequited crush on him, but he was always very kind about it. His brothers Mike ("the nicest person in the world") and Aaron, and Mike's now-wife Jessica, were high school friends as well. I don't know if any of them will remember me, but if they do, please pass on my regards. It's lovely to see that things are going so well for everyone. If any of you are in Osaka, Japan, any time soon, stop by and say hello.
--Nadya Murray
nadyamurray@yahoo.com
Post a Comment