Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Random photos from the last many months

Here are some of our favorite photos since the new year.

Early morning with Aleks and the boys. Note: I am not so good about getting the kids in matching outfits (not really my thing). But I am really in to getting a good deal, and these pajamas were a good deal, so I got two sets.

William is hilarious when he is falling asleep in the car. We try to keep him awake and he smiles as his eyes are rolling to the back of his head. It is so funny and cute. He is a very happy sleeper.


Every so often we take the kids for ice cream at the Brigham's ice cream shop around the corner from our house. It is really vintage. The kids love the ice cream and watching buses drive by. Somehow, William got a hold of the frappe that Aleks and I were sharing...sneaky kid.


William went through a phase where he loved to sit on the back of the futon. Every so often Isaac would join him. In this shot it was on a Sunday and they were still spiffed out from church. (Please don't mind the clashing paint color and futon cover-it has finally been remedied after six months.)




We had a great easter. In the car on the way to the church easter egg hunt, William decided to turn his basket in to a hat-Isaac thought that was a pretty good idea, but his basket was not as cooperative.


On the hunt!


Pigging out. Have I mentioned that William has a killer sweet tooth? When both boys get a lollipop (the hardware store and my allergy doctor hand them out), Isaac takes a few licks and gives it to me. In approximately the same amount of time, William devours his and eventually will hand over the totally slobbered on stick. 


William loves to swing. (I love the mismatched socks! We are starting them young to follow in our nerdy path. Isaac had his shirt on backwards all day at preschool today.)


Benny spent some time with us last weekend and we gave all the boys a bath. They had so much fun. Benny and Isaac loved to dump water on each other.






3 comments:

Julie Markham said...

What cute boys -- especially all 3 in the tub! Definitely time to catch up on your blog...

Jessica said...

I am loving these updates, Laura! They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I hope all 3 boys remember something from their young years together. They have so much fun together and we all love watching them.