So, we have known that William is big (he is wearing nine month old clothes and has been in size three diapers for a while now). But yesterday at his four month check up it was confirmed. When our pediatrician (who we love) walked in to examine him, she said in a hushed tone: he is huge (or something like that). It was really funny. She commented that he is almost as big as Isaac (kind of true). It is good that Isaac is nice to him now, so he won't be getting payback from William.
So here are the stats:
weight: 18 lbs (95th percentile)
head: 45cm (95th percentile)
height: 26 in (85th percentile)
He has the girth that his father did as a baby and I guess that Isaac has his father's looks. Not sure where I fit in to this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I should have thought to put William and Charlotte on the floor next to each other for a picture -- would be funny to compare.
Trust me, there is a big kid gene in our family somewhere.
Post a Comment